Saturday 26 November 2011

Running

I'm gradually trying to add a bit more distance to my runs again, as I've entered the Cambridge half marathon next March. Quite pleased with today - 7.2 miles in 1h02 (so just under 7mph) and predicting a finish time of 1h55 ish. I'd like to get that a bit lower, but I guess I have to put the miles on first.

Haven't done too much else lately - work has taken up a tremendous amount of time and energy to stay just about on top of things. I'm hoping that's turning back to a more normal workload now, but we'll have to see. I do have a few social things coming up as December comes around, and then after new year I'm hoping to go back to Pune for a week for work.

My brother and I bought a bench as a memorial for our parents in Sudbrooke, and that's just been installed, so I'm pleased to have that done. It will be nice to go up and see it sometime next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment