Sunday 21 December 2008

Furthermore: September 2003

September 2, 2003



Old Reviews


One quick one: the other site I helped develop, Concatentation, is still there, and still has my old reviews up, so here’s a set of consolidated links. Now I can go to bed in peace, plus I don’t have to put all these up on this site!





Harder than it looks


Back when I did my last website (axiomatic.org.uk - no longer there, or not by me anyway), I seemed to be able to add content by writing the raw html and a few basic cut and paste manoeuvres to add a kind of template. Now that’s all done for me and I don’t get round to writing any content. Something wrong, clearly.


At the moment I think the main problem is simply time pressure elsewhere - I now have a family to think about, so fiddling with the computer when I get home has to take a back seat to that. Still, how hard can it be to put up some links or some of the old material worth recycling?


So, I resolve to put something up at least every other day. Starting today with something other than this maundering nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment