Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday... eh, not so much

Well okay, it wasn't bad, but I ended up fiddling with an idea I had about a work problem, which sucked up time, but didn't prove anything conclusive, so it was a bit annoying.

I think I'm also a bit annoyed with myself for not making more progress at swimming too. I had the lesson, but I just sort of froze up when I had to get rid of the float. It's weird - I know that it isn't really supporting me as I'm only holding it with one hand, but I just panic if I don't have it.

Partly I think I put too much pressure on myself to improve in that lesson though, and so I didn't want to mess it up when I had to try to set off solo because it would make it more of a block to doing it again. Naturally that meant I couldn't do it at all.

That and certain work issues just make me feel like I'm kind of stuck, or blocked, and it's generally quite disagreeable feeling that way.

Oh well, we have a nice weekend to look forward to - it's the new Doctor Who tomorrow, which L is very excited about, and on Sunday we're going to visit some friends. Plus Monday off as well... what's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment