Wednesday 8 April 2009

Pre-Easter

Various stuff happening lately:
  • finally finished the dining room - H did the painting, I did the lifting and carrying, and building the new Besta units, which I'm very happy with. So we now both have desks downstairs + enough storage for our stuff. The new colour is much better too.
  • I'm still learning to swim - I have another lesson tomorrow, and I'm hoping to finally get over some of my hang-ups about the water. I've narrowed it down to quite a small thing: I have a mental block about going forward into the water without something to hold onto. With a token float to hold I'm quite happy, but without it I tend to freeze up, which then means I sink! Getting close though I think.
  • We've now got a Wii + balance board and Wii Fit. Mainly for H, but I'm enjoying having a go on it too. I like the Wii Sports Golf, and the skiing on the Wii Fit. H has progressed to a snowboarding game, but I haven't logged enough time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment