Sunday 31 May 2009

Caught Up again

I feel like I've managed to finally catch up with all my ideas about what I want to do. This seems to happen periodically - everything will get in a big mess, then I finally decide to sort it out, get back on the GTD wagon, and review it all. Of course the trouble is that knowing what you want to do isn't the same thing as actually doing it, and I have terrible trouble getting my non-work projects started, or sticking to them over time. Anyway this time, the main ones are to re-start learning Hindi, to write some kind of web project to learn more about Javascript and PHP, and to do some more swimming practice before I try to have any more lessons.

The weekend has been really nice - beautiful weather (although I have to be very careful in the sun). I took the girls to Cherry Hinton playground and we all had a nice paddle in the pool there. E met one of her friends from nursery, so that was good.

L has been out on her new bike a couple of times - I'm still just holding onto the back, but she is really close to being able to ride independently now. Annoyingly the front tyre has a puncture already, although it seems to be a slow one.

Went out for a bike ride this afternoon - round through Fulbourn, Wilbrahams, then up to Teversham and back through Cherry Hinton. It was good, although a bit too hot, and I finally remembered where I found a little path which I walked a couple of years ago, and which I then completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment